There’s really not much to think about here and NO, it’s not about looks and just sex… Just in case you were wondering.
Although if he is handsome than obviously, I don’t think any girl is going to say no to that.
Also, yeah it’s not about the money!! Just in case you were thinking it.
Now, if the guy is freaking rich, rich like super rich, then uhmm?? We may think about it because to be with someone that is freaking unfaithful and poor, I guess we rather be with the one that is unfaithful and Rich.
I mean, Naah!!
I take that all back, I personally would rather NOT be with any or the other.
Osea mejor SOLA, que estar mal acompañada
But okay on a serious note. First, I am going to tell you right off the bat what a list of independent latina women told me that they don’t want.
- I don’t want him to put everyone else over me.
- I don’t want him to not care about an anniversary.
- I don’t want him to not propose before we get married.
- I don’t want him to not be there when we struggle to get pregnant and I am feeling hopeless.
- I don’t want the guy that is not there for me when I really need him and I’m not saying physically, I’m saying not there emotionally for me.
- I don’t want the guy that makes me lose the trust in him.
- I don’t want to not be around him.
- I don’t want for him to be an alcoholic.
- I don’t want for him not to have any goals.
- I don’t want for him to not take care of me emotionally.
Wow, I’ve noticed there are a lot of don’ts and if you realize none of those are regards sex, looks or money.
Because, as an independent woman, I can tell you by experience we don’t need someone to support us financially, to freaking take our car to the shop or change the fucking tires.
There’s people that get paid for that and well, we can do it ourselves and/or we can afford to pay for that.
So here it goes! The magic list of what a woman needs and wants from a man:
- Someone that is there for me.
- That gets me. That cares for me. That treats me like I deserve.
- That shows me that he cares, that appreciates me. That makes me feel wanted.
- Someone to just chill and enjoy each others company
- Someone I can trust.
- Someone that doesn’t go messaging girls behind my back.
- Someone that shows me that he cares that I exist.
- Someone that surprises me here and there with little random notes.
- Someone that is proud of me and helps me achieve my goals.
- Someone that comes and tells me how important I am to him and shows me.
- Someone that listens and understands me. That goes through things with me and gets me emotionally.
- Someone that is there for me in an intimate level, and that has nothing to do with sex.
- Someone that makes me feel that we are one. That’s what I want.
Well there it goes! So do I say it Louder for the ones in the back??
& if you are a woman, Feel free to add to this list of the I don’t want and the I want someone that so that I can add it to this blog post!